May 05, 2010

My first photo shooting with Rayna- a pretty cute baby (8 days old)

Last week, my colleagues and I went to visit Azalea's 8 days' old baby. This is my first time capturing photos of a newborn baby. The baby looks fragile and small to me :p.

Anyway, Azalea's baby has a special and meaningful name. Her baby name is Rayna Tasnim.

In Arabic/Muslim dictionary, Rayna means pure and clean. I found out it also means "queen" in Latin, Rusian, Spanish or even French language. Azalea has a princess baby!

Her baby following name, Tasnim also comes from Arabic origin, Tasneem. Tasneem is a fountain in Jannahh (Paradise) whose drink is superior to the purest of wines. Its nectar will only be drunk by those nearest to Allah Ta'ala. Literally means "rich and elevated".

Let me introduce you guys to Azalea's pretty cute princess baby, Rayna Tasnim...


Baby photo of Rayna, 8 days' old.



She slept soundly even when we were laughing and making noises chatting with Azalea.



Photo of the proud and happy mom, Azalea with her 8 days' old newborn.



Pretty Azalea always looks cheerful and smilling all the time.



Baby Rayna loves the gentle touch/stroke on her head.
Baby Rayna: Oooo... I'm lovin it... (wink)



Baby Rayna: Ewwww..... saliva !!!



In photo, Azalea, an experienced mom who handled her baby gently with care.



Photo of Baby Rayna sleeping peacefully on her mommy arm.



The sweet Baby Rayna woke up awhile without even crying. It is feeding time for Baby Rayna. After feeding, she grazed beautifully at her pretty mummy.



 ... and then she checked around by looking and observing the aliens strangers before falling asleep again.   



You can feel the inner peace in her. Baby Rayna will grow up becoming a very calm woman!



Another photo of baby Rayna resting on her mummy's arm.



Baby Rayna: Don't disturb me... I'm in "boxing mode"...



Finally, 2 engineers (thlun & Simon) and 1 PHD candidate (Cheryl) completed assembling Baby Rayna's new toy and placed it near her bed.


Photo of Baby Rayna with her new toy. Cheryl made a joke that the mirror which comes with the toy will teach Baby Rayna to be vain since young. >:)



Photo shows brotherly love showered by Baby Rayna's brother, Ameer. He kisses his little sister many times before going to school everyday.



Shortly after having a cup of tea prepared by her mother in-laws, we left the place while Baby Rayna continue with her sleeping beauty pose.





Congratulation to you (Azalea) and your family for having such a sweet and lovely Baby Rayna.

She is one of the God's greatest gift.

May your newborn bring you and your family lots of joy for a long, happy and healthy life together. ^^



(Other photo blog entries from my photog buddy can be found at thlun)

4 comments:

  1. I like the 5th photo... so adorable...
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I love that baby photo too...
    She is so adorable... ^^

    Thx for the encouragement ya~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Photogmao,
    I only had one chance to photograph newborn once, and it turned out blerrghhh.
    I love your use of sepia tone. It suits the mood of the newborn very well. Much better than black and white, probably because there is a hint of warmth in the sepia instead of temperatureless B&W.
    Very well captured !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robin,

    Thanks for visiting my humble site and for the compliment too. ^^

    This baby was such a darling. Luckily she sleeps all the time and this allows me to slowly capture her photos. :D

    Actually was testing to edit my photos with the tone. Now i understand that the sepia mood could actually brings the feeling out in the photos. Thanks again for the hint :p

    I like your BW tone on the street photography. It somehow shows me that life is very dramatic :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails