May 25, 2010

My first model-shooting session at KL

Few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to be the photographer in a photo shooting with models at around KL. It is a freelance job, which in the context of this assignment , it means doing it for free. =) 

Anyway, it was actually my first time shooting with models! There are lots of things to learn from posing the models, to handling my trusty DSLR. I shall share about my experiences which I gained in future. 

The theme of this photo assignment is about fashion modeling in the KL's hot spots area. KLCC and Pavillion were chosen as the shooting locations. This photo shooting was organized by Karen, and with four models who were kind to volunteer themselves for this assignment, I started shooting at KLCC with another photog (Melissa).

The four models involved in this photo shooting are:


Photo of the female model, Samatha Mabel.



Photo of the female model, Zati.



Photo of the male model, David Su.



Photo of the male model, Razriff.



Except for David who did a photo shooting before, I have to admit that these models are modeling for the first time. Unfortunately, these model didn't have any make up as the MUA (make up artist) didn't show up.  


We started off shooting photo in front of KLCC.


Photo of Zati and Mabel near the KLCC's main entrance.


More photos of Razriff and Zati.











We continued with our photo shooting session at Bukit Bintang.


Razriff and David crossing the pedestrian road in front of Pavillion.




















The photo shoot ended before 3pm. Everyone was exhausted but most importantly, we had fun !

6 comments:

  1. wow.. u're so EARLY ! :p

    hope to have more experience like this.
    kia, lets got find models and shoot :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. @_@
    i think he really can pose well..

    those models in magazine also same same :D
    this is called pro ma... !! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah~~~ yeng wor... come come.. help me take.. wahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great... good job.... I also want... me me me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails