August 03, 2010

Portrait Photo: Cute Little Girl @ Pudu Market

I went to visit the Pudu Market with my photographer buddy (Heart Patrick) on a last minute decision. It is definitely a friendly place in Malaysia. They welcome you warmly, give you a smile and even have a light chat with you. You could never feel the stress from them even on the busy Sunday.

While roaming around the market like a wild cat, I met this cute little girl at one of the food stalls inside the market. While she was having her breakfast, she noted my appearance and posed for me. 



The first glance of friendliness.


She called me out to view the photo taken and responded shortly : Lagi lagi lagi... (More more more)...

There goes the begining of many natural poses I shot with a friendly neighbourhood girl. She definitely enjoyed being photographed and I enjoyed the happy moment of meeting a happy child.



Meet the Cute Little Girl @ Pudu Market.



The natural light reflected nicely on her eyes... :x



Can you spot me ?



Maybe you can spot me now...



Pretty eyes... charming smile...



Cute Little Girl @ Pudu Market throwing a glance...



A smudge below her cheeks...



A mischievous look from her...



Another playful pose of the Cute Little Girl @ Pudu Market...



Cute Little Girl @ Pudu Market can even pose to look at a certain angle...



Lastly, a goodbye pose from Cute Little Girl @ Pudu Market.


It is fun to meet new people no matter how old they are. Nice meeting you, the Cute Little Girl @ Pudu Market. 

With her easiness on camera and talent on posing, she will be a great actress/model in future ! =) 


4 comments:

  1. most of your shots compositions are nice, but i wonder why half of them are not clear or sharp enough or focus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. i did notice that too...
    maybe she was moving around and the depth-of-field is too shallow...

    come come... anyone can teach me how to improve this? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    I thought you are in Kuching? If in KL we must go shooting !! ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Robin: hahaha... i guess u must be thinking Mao = Kuching ? :p

    yea yea, we should go somewhere to shoot one day... any plan ? :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails