April 27, 2010

Breakaway holiday... for Sun, Beach, and Babes

Sorry for abandoning this blog for few days as  I was away recently....as I was having my holiday at Phuket Islands, Thailand.


Me at Patong Beach, Phuket Islands.



Although the heat from the sun is sometimes unbearable during the first few days, it is a nice weather especially to capture nice photos under the abundance of sun lights while exploring Phuket Islands.


PhotogMao at one of the beaches at Phuket Islands.



I have been trying to find time editing the photos captured during the short trip of 4 days 3 nights at Phuket Islands.

Please stay tune for more photos to come....

8 comments:

  1. I thought you gonna update this here instead of "PhotogMao" ==> "Ah Ma! Wo hao xiang ni oh!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So free and draw PhotogMao there... :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ReGiNe hehe.. draw for you all to see lei :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you nice article. I am someone who really love phuket. Last month I've been to Surin Beach and like this place very much because this beach is quiet, white beaches and crystal clear waters. Surin Bay Inn is the great accommodation, i stay here. It's just like a happy family, everyone there is so nice and hospital.
    I am sure, i will come back. SEE YOU PHUKET

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Article!, I have gone to Phuket on last year and stayed at Villa Sanyanga, this is a luxury villa for rent in Surin Beach Phuket. There are six bedroom, which can sleep up to 14 guests.
    I thinks this is a wonderful villa for me and it will be the best choice for you, your family and friends.
    I really love phuket. Let' go to phuket. Have a nice weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for good story. It’s awesome and make me wanna go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Phuket is the beautiful place for my dream honeymoon.

    I love phuket, I love white beaches and crystal clear waters.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails