March 16, 2010

First blog post: Starting anew..

I started blogging "dockey years" ago, which was around the year 2004. It was used to keep my traveling journal back in Korea. Then, life stood still just like dark ages, and my blog was "hibernated" ever since.

Today will be a new beginning. I want to start anew in this blog (PhotogMao), a new journey of mine, the journey into the photographer world.


I hope to share the knowledge which I have learned, and to share the photographs which I have captured.

I love photography as I am always delighted to capture the beauty surrounding me, whether it is the strangers I met on the street, the clear blue sky with fluffy clouds, or just a baby smiling happily on his mommy arm. To me, photography is a passion just like fishing, you can never get bored with it even after hours of waiting for a particular moment.

Every day is a new day.



Every moment is a new experience.



The clouds never be the same each time you look up and ponder, at the same old place.


Through photographs,
one can show the beauty of the world that no one sees before, and
one can show the feeling that the photographer feels at that particular moment.

I am not sure how high I could reach.
But I am sure I have a dream for now, to be a better photographer !


Till then, hope you enjoy my humble photography journey of mine....  ^_^


[The photos above are obtained from online free wallpapers organization]

5 comments:

  1. Mao Mao jia you! ^-^

    PS - I didn't know you went to Korea before... hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankiu xiao bai :D

    p/s: now u know lor.. kekekke...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to put one of your photo to my blog :) I will give you credit and will link back to this site :) hope u don't mind :D thank you and God bless you :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails